HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

Wondering how to place an order? You can email jody@altacs.com or brandijj@hotmail.com. If you prefer you can call 801-571-4869. Have A Great DAY!

Tabs

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blue Wedding Cake

It seems this year the  most popular color for weddings is blue. Not just any blue but a tiffany blue.   I recently attended a wedding and seen this beautiful cake.  I had to come home and duplicate it.   I used cake dummies.  I don’t think you would want to bit into it.  But I just wanted to play around with some new techniques.  The actual cake had a beautiful broach attached to the bow and the stencils was a simpler design.


Created By Sugar Mama's Cakery.   Sugar Mama's Cakery is a catering company in Utah specializing in wedding and specialty cakes, cookies and other fun treats

No comments: